I have learned in the seven days I have been here, that Israel operates on its own clock, not quite the same as in America. And to expect the unexpected. Last night we were told that there was a snow storm coming that would likely close the roads in the city. This was frustrating because we had planned to visit two peace organizations today – the Abraham Fund, and the Peace Center at Givat Haviva. But we knew that if the roads closed, we’d be in trouble. And we were kind of mentally exhausted from all that we had experienced in the first six days, so we made an executive decision and cancelled the meetings (Steve and Raed still traveled to Givat Haviva, and met, so I’ll get info from them), and headed to Jerusalem this morning. We once again drove to Tel Aviv, and then headed east.